AIM
sqthreerd

There she is!!! There she is!!!

Brilliant

I loved this movie, it was even worthy of a review by me, I hardly ever write reviews too. Heh well I hope to see more of this from you, this movie is going into my favorites.

what a man really wants what a man really wants

God...

This was bad. First of all I hate the propagation of sick stereotypes like this, and what's worse is you parade it around like it's something to be proud of. I do realize that there ARE some fucks out there who can only keep their minds on the shit portrayed in your 'movie', but there are also decent humans out there. You could have at least mentioned that.

I'm very surprised and disappointed at the numerous reviews in favor of this thing, it makes me... sad.

Lamp Lamp

you did it again

wow this was even better. your film 'nature' was meaningful, but this was just plain funny. i can totally see some egocentric guy doing that... oh man, it made me laugh...

J's Coloring Book Thing J's Coloring Book Thing

new idea

hey i was just browsing random movies and i found yours. i thought it was a good idea to have kind of a 'flash in flash' game. theres been others like that but this one you can actually make shapes. i was thinking that maybe as your skill progresses that you could find a way to draw something, save it as a graphic or whatever, and make your own small movie. i dont know just an idea. and i was wondering if you could maybe clue me in a little on the whole action script thing, im quite clueless when it comes to that. bye!

Les Woogles 2 Les Woogles 2

good work

i liked this, it could have been better of course, maybe with good sounds and make it a little smoother. but overall the interactivity was good. i admire your ability to actually make games, regardless of how small it may be. ive never really put much effort into learning AS. but someday maybe. keep them coming.

Ronin-Spirit of the Sword Ronin-Spirit of the Sword

so good

this was an amazing game. i would recommend this as a video game if there werent already so many video games similar to this one. other than xiao xiao 4 this is the only game i play on my free time. you have great potential.