AIM
sqthreerd

There she is!!! There she is!!!

Brilliant

I loved this movie, it was even worthy of a review by me, I hardly ever write reviews too. Heh well I hope to see more of this from you, this movie is going into my favorites.

what a man really wants what a man really wants

God...

This was bad. First of all I hate the propagation of sick stereotypes like this, and what's worse is you parade it around like it's something to be proud of. I do realize that there ARE some fucks out there who can only keep their minds on the shit portrayed in your 'movie', but there are also decent humans out there. You could have at least mentioned that.

I'm very surprised and disappointed at the numerous reviews in favor of this thing, it makes me... sad.

Lamp Lamp

you did it again

wow this was even better. your film 'nature' was meaningful, but this was just plain funny. i can totally see some egocentric guy doing that... oh man, it made me laugh...

Coffee Coffee

i thought it was great

i love it when frame by frame stuff turns good. good work and keep it up. i like every movie of yours so far :)

Inkjet - Aphex Twin Inkjet - Aphex Twin

im sorry but

you basically just made random shapes filled with simple gradients. im not saying random shapes are bad, but present them in a more appropriate manner. make it smoother, maybe more to the beat of the music, and make it change so that its not the same things over and over again. the music was great though, im glad you chose aphex twin.

Aphex Twin Pac Man Aphex Twin Pac Man

hmm

i was actually thinking about making a video to this song, and then i decided to search for aphex twin videos. i must say i was a little disapointed. i can tell you had fun making this though, but still it could have been better.

Doone and Lee Part 1 Doone and Lee Part 1

tween?

i watched the whole thing, and i was wondering.. do you know how to tween? to me it looked like you just did frame by frame animation. if you learned out to tween, and maybe made a higher frame rate, the graphics would be a lot smoother. for your first flash though it was pretty good. you and i have similar music tastes :)

MMX Vampire MMX Vampire

with time...

well if this took you 3 days to make then you obviously are just beginning. after about a year working with flash youll start to realize how much faster you can do stuff. but anyway about the movie.
like everyone said, it was way too fast and jumpy so it was kinda hard to understand. that can be easily fixed if you decide to remake it. just try and correspond things better when making keyframes. you need sound, it doesnt have to be a huge file if you learn how to compress your movie.
if you want anymore tips email me at deth555@msn.com

The Life Of Basketball The Life Of Basketball

first review in 2 years!

so yeah, i found your other movie by searching random portal entries. and you have definetly improved you flash skills. so a little of what i thought about the movie: the graphics were actually very good, you captured the basketball player's forms quite well i thought. but a problem i have like the last guy did is your audio compression. you can e-mail me at deth555@msn.com if you want any pointers on how you could have made your movie about 250Kb or something close.

i would like to see more stuff from you.

NES: Bases Loaded NES: Bases Loaded

hehe

hey, im mostly writing this review because your movie is similar to mine in ways you wouldnt think. your file size is 62.2Kb, mine is 62.3Kb....inst that incredible? secondly we spent about the same amount of time on them, about 2 to 3 hours.. you know this may be just a cheap ploy to get some more people to see my movie... ::cough cough:: http://newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=106910 ::cough::
but i really did like your response to the last person who reviewed.